The importance of building operational resilience for now and for the future
The latest transformation insight and context for financial service leaders
Financial services organisations can and will thrive in a more digital and data-driven future. But right now, you have critical decisions to make!
Your success will depend on a good digital strategy, balancing resilience and flexibility with innovation and ambition.
Download our Finance Transform Playbook to discover current insights, emerging trends and key principles for successful decision-making in current markets. The playbook covers topics such as:
- Balancing current and future imperatives
- March 2022 deadline: Final rules to strengthen operational resilience in the financial services sector in accordance with FCA, PRA and BoE Operational Resilience Policy
- Satisfying regulatory compliance standards for financial services resilience
- Adopting an active stance to resilience that creates business opportunities
- Identifying your starting point for prioritised transformation activities
- Using a structured approach to create an effective transformation strategy
It also draws on recent research to highlight the challenges and opportunities identified by financial services firms in every sector – from Private Equity, Wealth and Asset Management to Banking and Insurance.
- Poor operational resilience, lack of flexibility and disconnected sales and marketing processes top the list of barriers to growth
- Lack of buy-in from senior leaders’ and insufficient resources and skills are inhibiting digital transformation in all sectors
Download the playbook by filling in the form provided or by emailing us directly.
Xpedition works with leading financial services firms from across Private Equity, Wealth and Asset Management, Banking and Insurance. We can help you build, plan and execute a comprehensive business transformation roadmap that will make your digital vision a reality.
We are widely respected in the Microsoft partner community and our reputation for quality implementations, principally to financial services firms, is now reflected in a portfolio of financial services apps to complement our FS sector-specific competencies.
Finance Transform Digital
Is the financial services sector ready for the ‘new’ normal?
Hear from industry experts to uncover the transformational trends and strategies that will help ensure you have the resilience and agility to meet the challenges you are going to face in this uncertain environment.Find out more