Our core values
We're a 2022 UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women
We’re thrilled to announce that Xpedition has ranked 21st for medium sized organisations on the list of 263 recognised as a Best Workplace for Women™ by Great Place to Work UK®.Find out more
A career with Xpedition
What can you expect?
Demand for our services is strong and continually increasing, so we’re looking for good people to join us. We choose to grow our team carefully, because it’s our people’s approach, ability and attitude that make us stand out in a competitive market. Learn more about our purpose, ethos and culture.
It goes without saying that if we make a great match, we’ll offer you a competitive package, a collaborative and respectful workplace, inspiring day-to-day work opportunities, plus space and resources to develop and progress.
We really do know the value of your skills, experience and commitment – if you share our outlook and aspirations, we’d love to talk to you about joining our like-minded team. The benefits of a career with Xpedition include:
We’re always happy to consider CVs from the right sort of candidates – you can submit your documents using the form provided.
Right now we’re actively seeking to fill the jobs below.
- Dynamics 365 Senior Customer Engagement Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Technical Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Senior Solution Architect
- Azure Data Engineer
- Associate Azure Engineer
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Senior Technical Consultant
- Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales Consultant (Customer Engagement)
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Support Consultant