Why we’re different
Xpedition are a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner. Our specific charity functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables you to benefit from increased efficiency, agility and cost-savings whilst our charity experts work alongside your team to help you maximise the value of your digital strategy and financial management solution.
Understanding your challenges
The charity and not-for-profit sector is different from any other. Whether it’s hitting your fundraising targets or meeting your deadlines for donor reporting, you can be confident we can help to solve your problems. It’s the norm for charity financial management and reporting to be complicated and time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, we have helped a variety of charities move their finance and accounting systems to the cloud, to enable them to benefit from increased efficiency, agility and cost-savings. We’ve even developed specific functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to help charities benefit further.
Features and benefits
- Cloud-enabled, eliminating costly upgrades
- Accessible from any device, anywhere at anytime
- Comprehensive accounting suite
- Making Tax Digital compliance
- Partial VAT functionality
- Powerful reporting, including SORP
- Advanced budgeting, forecasting and planning capability
- Automated processes to save time and reduce manual work
- Increased efficiency, allowing you to focus on what really matters
- Integration with Microsoft Office and other systems such as fundraising and/or membership
Discover Xpedition’s charity specific functionality
At Xpedition, we’ve brought together our charity sector expertise with deep knowledge of Microsoft’s all-in-one financial management solution to develop enhanced functionality for charities.
We take an already market leading solution a big step further.
The charity features and functions of our all-in-one Financial Management solution underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include: Partial VAT, membership, charity reporting, project accounting, grant management.
Contact our charity team to find out how we can help.