Following on from Charity Finance Week 2022, watch back our webinar and discover the financial management software that is helping World Animal Protection and The British Psychological Society achieve a positive technological transformation. Find out Microsoft Tech for Social Impact Team’s plan to put Cloud in the hands of every charity in the country.
You will learn:
- How to benefit from Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact Programme
- The British Psychological Society’s experience of moving to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The benefits of moving to a cloud-based financial management system as a charity
- World Animal Protection’s journey to the cloud
- How you can automate processes, improve reporting and add value to your entire organisation
- See Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance System for Charities in action
- Watch the webinar to learn more >
From reducing admin costs to streamlining workflows and improving efficiency, discover how having the latest cloud-based financial management solution can enable you to future-proof your charitable organisation.
Hear how the international non-profit organisations World Animal Protection and The British Psychological Society experienced their move to the cloud.
Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact team aims to ensure nonprofits of every size, in every part of the globe, have access to the world-class cloud technology they need to accelerate the work they are doing to accomplish their missions. Find out about the grants and discounts they have in place to support you to transform your team’s productivity, collaboration and flexibility.
- Liam Gallagher – Change Programme Project Manager, The British Psychological Society
- Nicholas Banks – Business Development Manager, Tech for Social Impact, Microsoft
- Steve Georgiou – Senior Business Manager (Charities), Xpedition
- Adam Hamlington – Solutions Architect (Charities), Xpedition