Join our on-demand webinar to learn how cloud finance technology is helping organisations streamline processes, reduce costs and adapt quickly in the near and long term.
Improve business continuity and embrace a modern way of working
In today’s increasingly challenging and fast-paced environment, businesses need to constantly adapt and improve how they operate to ensure they stay ahead of the competition. As a result, more and more businesses are moving their finance systems to the cloud so they can benefit from increased agility, efficiencies and access to real-time data from anywhere, at any time.
This is reflected in recent research which shows that 93% of organisations are either adopting or considering the cloud[i], and describes how cloud technology is increasingly becoming the new standard[ii].
Watch our on-demand webinar to find out more. We’ll be discussing how the future of financial management is changing, why cloud-based technology is vital and how a modern finance solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, is helping organisations streamline processes, reduce costs and adapt quickly in the near and long term.Watch On-Demand Webinar
- Learn how cloud-based financial management is transforming businesses and enabling remote working
- Discover how to increase your organisation’s ability to respond to current and future requirements in an agile way
- Find out how to access real-time data from anywhere, automate processes and make informed decisions
- See Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in action
- Hear from our experts
- Eli Clarke, Business Consultant, Xpedition
- Adam Hamlington, Business Solutions Consultant, Xpedition
[i] Deloitte. Crunch time VIII: The CFO guide to Cloud Report
[ii] Deloitte. Crunch time VIII: The CFO guide to Cloud Report