Watch speakers from Microsoft, Xpedition and Bradshaw Taylor – the multi-brand outdoors Fashion house with brands including Sherpa, Schoffel and Le Chameau – as they discuss how to develop a winning data road map in Fashion & Retail and how data can be used to create value as well as competitive advantage.
View on demand now >>
You will learn:
- Bradshaw Taylor‘s digital transformation journey to a multi-brand cloud environment with powerful data analytics.
- Your business’s data maturity ranking.
- How to change disparate data into a strategic asset, providing a single source of the truth that gives you the confidence to make informed business decisions and improve operational resilience.
- An introduction to a data strategy methodology that will help you gain control of your data workloads and ensure data is formally managed across your business.
- How to approach real-world data and operational challenges such as overstocking, returns and supply chain management.
Patrick DevlinHead of Business Technology, Bradshaw Taylor
Richard WillsPartner Development Manager, Microsoft
Dan GyllenspetzSenior Business Manager, Xpedition
Felicity WilliamsonMarketing Manager, Xpedition
Patrick DevlinHead of Business Technology, Bradshaw Taylor Visit LinkedIn profile
Paddy will discuss the journey Bradshaw Taylor has been on to move its nine brands to the Cloud and how they are now using enhanced data analytics and visualisation tools to create value.
Richard WillsPartner Development Manager, Microsoft Visit LinkedIn profile
Richard will uncover Microsoft’s objectives in the Retail space and share how Microsoft is empowering its partners to implement best-in-class solutions for their customers.
Dan GyllenspetzSenior Business Manager, Xpedition Visit LinkedIn profile
Dan will share Xpedition’s approach to data maturity and how to develop a robust data strategy in the context of Fashion & Retail.
Felicity WilliamsonMarketing Manager, Xpedition Visit LinkedIn profile
Felicity will highlight Xpedition’s role in the Fashion & Retail industry and give an overview of the various ways the consultancy is helping businesses thrive through transformative technologies.
This webinar is for you if:
You are a business leader in Fashion or Retail aspiring to become more data-driven in the way you and your teams make decisions