As proud sponsors of this year’s Charity Finance Week, we are delighted to be hosting a webinar for charities on Tuesday 12th October 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 am.
Register for our webinar to learn why World Animal Protection, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and many other charities are upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Find out how having the latest cloud-based financial management solution has enabled them to deliver increased efficiency and cost-savings.
- Discover how other charities are modernising and how they have achieved a positive technological transformation for their organisation
- Learn about new innovations in Dynamics 365 Business Central for financial management
- Find out how to automate processes, improve reporting and add value to your entire organisation
- See Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in action
- Hear from the experts
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central benefits:
- Cloud enabled, eliminating costly upgrades
- Accessible from any device, anywhere at anytime
- Comprehensive accounting suite
- Making Tax Digital compliance
- Partial VAT functionality
- Powerful reporting, including SORP
- Improved budgeting and forecasting
- Integration with Microsoft Office and your fundraising system
What our customers say
We really enjoyed working with the Xpedition team – they were good at explaining things and very responsive. The project was very well managed and it made me feel confident and comfortable that we were in good hands. We changed our minds about a few minor things and we then used that time for other things – the flexibility was really helpful. It went to plan, to time and to budget – you can’t really ask for more!”Kate Brown Systems Project Manager, World Animal Protection
Xpedition are Microsoft Gold Partners and expert at guiding organisations through the implementation of intelligent cloud-based business applications. Xpedition has over 30 years’ experience working with Not-for-Profit and charity sector customers, supporting them through technology innovation to meet their cost-saving and financial management objectives.