How ambitious businesses are using the Revenue Operations (RevOps) model to gain rapid market advantage.
Gartner predicts 75% of the highest growth companies in the world will deploy a RevOps model by 2025.
Why and how to gear for growth with RevOps
Revenue Operations (RevOps) is a powerful model for rapid revenue, profit, and value growth. But because ‘every organisation has its own constraints’, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we focus on how organisations can determine the best way to allow the functions that revenue ops covers to bring sales, marketing, customer success and finance together in alignment, supported by shared objectives, data, processes and technology, in a revenue-focused culture and organisation.
Download our RevOps – Geared for Growth whitepaper to discover:
- Why change? What’s wrong with traditional marketing and commercial operations models?
- The benefits of RevOps: what’s in it for us?
- RevOps prerequisites: success depends on strong data
- Embedding RevOps: how to plan and build a function with maximum impact
- How streamlining and aligning sales, marketing and customer success accelerates growth
- The importance of data in aligning teams and enhancing the customer experience (CX)